Sunday, January 10, 2010

Still Learning To Blog

I want to thank Blackandgoldfan for letting me know I didn't have some of my settings right. I may be experienced at fixing computers, servers, and stuff like that. Heck I was even a pretty good sailor....I think. Your never know cause they always make you feel good on your evals unless your a real scumbag. If your a borderline scumbag they always put foofoo comments in to build your self esteem and so you don't cry.
Anyway, back to the issue at hand. I'm a noob as we say in gaming when it comes to social network sites, blogging etc etc. I noticed when I logged on that I suddenly have several blog followers. Again I thank my blogging mentor, blackandgoldfan for the shout out. Thanks for joining. I hope I don't end up boring the heck out of you all and I hope my experiment in blogging succeeds. If any of you fine folks see anything I should be doing differently or have any tips please feel free to let me know. I will try to post as much as I can but sometimes my work schedule restricts my personal time. Being one of 3 techs supporting roughly 150 users, some of which are deployed can really suck the life out of you lol. Great group of sailors, soldiers, marines and various civilian type government employees, but they keep me running:) I may even share a few bits of humor I experience as a tech support guy later on. Well thanks for joining my blog everyone.

5 comments:

  1. I've found blogging to be a really healthy outlet for that need to make myself heard. Welcome to the blogger nation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! IT'S ALIVE!!!! MWWAAAHH...AAAHHH...AAAHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! Just saying hello and I'm following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the welcomes everyone. Makes the comfort factor go up:)

    ReplyDelete